11.09.2006

The Face of Music (in Sanity Fare)

For the past 5-6 years I have been photographing the band Sanity Fare from Warren, Ohio. I started photographing them my freshman year at college as the band was just taking form, and as they developed their musical craft into something amazing, I too was devloping in my photography. These guys are amazing and have let me into each of their lives for the past years, and being a few states away now really makes me glad I can still hear them everyday on my iTunes and their cds (please visit them at: www.sanityfare.com) - The top picture was the first "staged" picture I took of them, from back in March of 2002.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Timothy Church said...

Was sitting around, watching TV. & one of Sanity Fare's old songs popped into my head.

I remembered part of most of the members' names, and Googled them. (I played Percussion in the HHS band with Nathan Doutt and his brother.)

7/18/2020 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home